- 1-pound pack chicken breast (thin-sliced or regular)
- Taco seasoning mix packet
- Low-carb tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- Wash chicken breasts and place in crock pot. Make sure they are set as flat and even as possible in the pot.
- Pour taco seasoning mix packet over chicken.
- Add 1 cup of water over seasoning and chicken.
- Set crock pot to 5 hours.
- Once chicken is done, pull apart chicken into shreds while still in the crock pot.
- Warm up tortillas on a flat pan.
- Add chicken into tortillas and top with lettuce, tomatoes or pico de gallo, and light cheese.