Executive Chef Santana Diaz walks you through how to assemble the flavor-bombed tofu tacos in the video above. To make the chili lime glaze and cilantro lime vinaigrette, see the recipes below. Enjoy!
Chili lime glaze ingredients
- 4 oz. rice wine vinegar
- 3 oz. water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 oz. ginger minced
- 18 oz. sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 cup lime juice
- Add all ingredients into a large sauce pot. Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Cilantro lime vinaigrette ingredients
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 2 1/2 oz. rice wine vinegar
- 5 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz. agave nectar
- 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups neutral oil (We like Sciabica’s 80/20 blend.)
- Whisk together cilantro, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, agave nectar, salt, and black pepper.
- Slowly whisk in the oil to emulsify.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.